Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Next Gen Update - Great News for Members

You may be familiar with some issues I had with suspending my membership at Next Generation Memorial Drive. Although it did take some time, they did agree to suspend my membership whilst I was away in the States. I have met with them since I have been back to share my frustrations and they have now told me that having reviewed their policies, members will be able to suspend their membership for any reason, for a minimum of three months from June onwards.

It’s good that Adelaide’s best gym has now listened to their members and made the changes they needed and I’m pleased to be able to go back to using the gym (especially now that my 30th is right around the corner!). I’ve even found myself a new gym buddy (the inspirational Ania) so wish me luck, it’s time for me to get back on the wagon.

No comments: