Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wrap up from Online Diva event...

Today I have kicked things off by trying to organise my crazy week! First however, I had to regroup after last night's Onlive Divas event, I have more inspiration and an even longer list of things to do now with GLAM Adelaide. The perils of meeting other like-minded people I guess. I thought I came across quite disorganised, as my business has grown from a hobby into what it is today, so unlike the other speaker Pia, I couldn't wow people with my hardline business prowess. I have received some great feedback though, and considering I spoke for almost an hour longer than I was meant to, I guess people were engaging with what I had to say which is great.

One little surprise we had last nigh was that my fantastic photographer, Ernest McLeod from nuovogue, piped up after listening to the girls talk all night, and revealed that he's a blogger and has gained over 6000 followers in only two months. Most impressive. I'll have to check out his work.

Oh, and I have a renewed love for Botanic bar now. The atmosphere was great for last night's event (I'm only used to seeing it completely packed, later at night).

No comments: