Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sunsets, Champagne & Amazing Women

The lovely Deb Landau & I in front of our boat
This week has been a busy one for me! In addition to our beautiful Sydney boating adventure, I was also lucky enough to head out to sea with 13 amazing women including Marta & Christina from the Women's & Children's Hospital Foundation on The Boat That Frocked!

We had been brought together to help come up with fundraising ideas for the charity - while enjoying champagne, delicious delights from renowned Adelaide chef Chris Jarmer, an amazing sunset and a once-in-a-lifetime cruise on the Pickard family's cruiser (which left from the marina in Glenelg).

Each of the women were invited for being at the top of their own field and bring a diverse mix of skills and experience. Some great ideas were born out of the brainstorming - and most importantly, a new group of friends who will help the Foundation to realize them. 


I love being involved with these sorts of things - the people who are involved are so inspiring, and I am always left with some great experiences! 

Holdfast Marina at Glenelg
A perspective shot - it was a HUGE boat!
Setting off from the marina. (Lucette dress. Sollis necklace)
Our first glimpse of the sunset at the marina heads

The sunset went from great to simply AMAZING
Such a beautiful boat. What a great night. 
It was the perfect reason to wear my new Sollis necklace too!

1 comment:

John Anderson said...

Hi,


Recently I came across some great articles on your site. The other day, I was discussing (http://kellynoble.blogspot.in/2012/04/sunsets-champagne-amazing-women.html ) with my colleagues and they suggested I submit an article of my own. Your site is just perfect for what I have written! Would it be ok to submit the article? It is free of charge, of course!

Let me know what you think
Contact me at john26anderson@gmail.com

Regards,
John Anderson